- 22mm diameter steel tubing with 2mm wall thickness.
- Fully frame mounted. Our Husqvarna Norden 901 crash bars rest on the frame and not the engine.
- Designed to handle continuous impact from drops and small crashes as opposed to the 901’s fuel tank.
- Centre stand compatible. Our crash bars are 100% compatible with our center stand.
- Potential base for fog / aux lights. See photo gallery for example (lights and light bracket are not included in the sale).
- Provides the strongest base for our skid plate. We offer the only solution on the market to support our Husqvarna Norden 901 skid plate in its FULL length thanks to the crash bars’ design.
- 4mm thick aluminium.
- Black powder coat with sandblasted surface preparation.
- Fully frame mounted. Our Husqvarna Norden 901 skid plate rests on our crash bars and on the frame and not the engine.
- Two piece design for ease of installation.
- Large ventilation cutouts in front of the exhaust headers for improved engine cooling.
- Centre stand compatible. Our skid plate is 100% compatible with our centre stand.
- We offer the only solution on the market to support our Husqvarna Norden 901 skid plate in its FULL length thanks to our crash bars’ design.
- Extended protection for the catalytic converter.
- Fully recessed mounting bolts on the bottom. In other words, there aren’t any bolts sticking out on the bottom of the skid plate to get caught or shear off.
Compatible with the 2022-2023 Standard model.
Compatible with the 2023 Expedition model (after removing the equipped skid plate).
Compatible with Outback Motortek centre stand. Not compatible with OEM centre stand.