- Hand MIG welded – It’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance. Although our welders make those welds look like art.
- 22mm steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – Matches the specs of the specs of the factory KTM crash bars
- Less is often more – One of our goals was to preserve the low centre of gravity feature of the KTM 1290 Super Adventure by using the same tubing diameter as the KTM factory crash bars. Many other manufacturers use 25mm and even 27mm tubing to protect the upper part of your KTM but it adds up to 1-1.5kg extra, thus making it top heavier while not guaranteeing better impact absorption.
- Tough mounting points – No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 5mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from crashes, rather than your bikes chassis that”s worth thousands of dollars/Euros.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
- Aux Lights Ready! – Our upper crash bars have 2 flat bars on the front facing sides, each with a 8.5mm hole, so you can directly mount most auxiliary lights on the market.
KTM 1290 Super Adventure R / S: 2021–2022.