- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, oil cooler, oil filter and exhaust header! That’s a long list of very expensive parts to expose to any sort of damage that will reduce your bikes value in no time.
- Uniquely designed vent system – No unnecessary holes were designed on this bash plate. As a result, your engine will less likely to overheat when mud and all sorts of debris from offroading fly at the engine and get stuck between the skid plate and the engine/exhaust header.
- Shaped to deflect – Thanks to its shape, our Triumph Tiger 900 can deflect trailside objects such as rocks, stumps, logs etc.
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an overkill on an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates from this ridiculously tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
Skid plate: 2020-2023 Triumph Tiger 900, 900 GT, 900 GT Low, 900 GT PRO, 900 Rally, *900 Rally PRO, Tiger 850 Sport. *Not confirmed to be compatible with the original Triumph crash bars and centre stand, yet.
Confirmed to be compatible with OEM Triumph Tiger 900 centre stand. Only compatible with Outback Motortek crash bars!